The World Best Quality
It is a high-quality plaster finishing material that replaces high-quality marble and tiles, and is used in elevator halls, stairwells, building corridors,
It is a high-quality interior finishing paint used for interior decoration.
It can be provided in our basic color and in various colors according to customer's request.
COLOR & TEXTURE GUIDE
Color: custom color
Packing unit: 25kg/tong
Standard requirement: 2.3 ~ 2.7 kg/m²
If you want to create an effect such as fine marble or tile. For interior decoration of apartments, public buildings, etc.
| Main Features
It is a high-quality plaster finishing material and is a finishing paint for interior decoration.
1. The base surface to be installed must be a wall, and it must not be installed on a
base surface such as a horizontal surface other than a wall.
2. During construction and drying, the ambient temperature and wall temperature
should be 5 ~ 35˚C, and the humidity in the air should be 80% or less.
3. Check the weather conditions before and after work so that the product is not exposed to rain, etc.
4. If it is judged that there is an abnormality during the work, the work shall be stopped and the cause shall be corrected before construction.
5. The construction company must be a company that has received sufficient training from Baroco Korea Co., Ltd. and must fully understand the precautions.
6. Do not add any substances other than designated tap water.
7. Before work, check if the production date (LOT) is the same, and if there is no difference, compare the color of the product and work if there is no problem.
8. After finishing the finishing work, the work surface must be protected from damage due to weather conditions such as rain and snow and other causes such as impact for at least 48 hours.
※ This product is a water-soluble product supplied based on Baroco Korea's proprietary technology and quality control system, and we are not responsible for any defects in the product due to storage in winter, mixed use with other products, negligence in construction, or non-compliance with specified specifications.
※ The above data was produced based on the knowledge obtained through long-term experimental KNOW-HOW and field activities of Baroco Korea, but it is subject to change without notice due to continuous quality improvement. Also, it may change depending on the site conditions, climatic conditions, and coating method during painting, so please review it thoroughly before using.
| Construction method
1. After removing foreign substances from the base surface and checking the condition of the base surface, protect (retain) the parts that are not under construction.
2. Apply a color primer of the same color as the finishing material to the base surface.
3. After the color primer dries, joint work according to the design and apply color primer of the specified joint color.
4. After the joint painting is dried, nurture it with masking tape, and spray it with a spray gun on the construction site.
5. After spraying, use a spatula or a trowel to texture before the surface becomes dry.
6. After finishing the finishing work, remove the joint masking tape.
7. After the finishing material is dry, grind the surface using a circular sander.
8. After removing the dust on the surface, apply a transparent coating with Barotop #100 or #300.
9. After finishing, take measures to protect the entire construction site from contamination or damage.
C.E.O : Yoon Wanjoong Business Lisense : 136-81-25371
Mail order report number : 2018-경기김포-0617호 E-mail : email@example.com
Seoul Ofiice | B-1806, Woorim Bluenine, Yangcheon-ro 583,Gangseo-gu, Seoul
TEL. +82-2-2695-8533 FAX. +82-2-2695-8543
Factory | Daeseomyeong-ro 65-1, Tongjin-eup, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
TEL. +82-31-983-4188 FAX. +82-31-983-4186
Factory | 117, Biseokdong-ro 27beon-gil, Wolgot-myeon, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
TEL. +82-31-991-3424 FAX. +82-31-983-3324
COPYRIGHT (C) 2021 BAROCO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED