The World Best Quality
It is an adhesive with excellent alkali resistance, moisture permeability, and adhesion by using special water-soluble acrylic resin.
It is used on site by mixing Portland cement (KS L 5201) with a weight ratio of 1:1.
It is used when attaching basic structures such as mortar surface, concrete surface, masonry surface, and insulation (EPS board) or impregnating mesh.
Packing unit: 23.5kg/tong
Standard requirement: 2.35 ~ 2.6kg/㎡
(Adhesive insulation + mesh impregnation)
1.1 ~ 1.3kg/㎡ (mesh impregnation)
| Main Features
Products used to attach basic structures such as mortar surface, concrete surface, and masonry surface and insulation material or to impregnate mesh
1. During construction and drying, the ambient temperature and wall temperature should be 5~35˚, and the humidity in the air should be less than 80%.
2. Check the weather conditions before and after work so that the product is not exposed to rain, etc.
3. Do not mix and use any material other than the specified cement. (However, a small amount of tap water is possible)
4. If it is judged that there is an abnormality during the work, the work shall be stopped and the cause shall be corrected before construction.
5. The construction company must be a company that has received sufficient training from Baroco Korea Co., Ltd. and must fully understand the precautions.
※ Precautions when using Baro Mortar ※
1. Material storage should be kept out of direct sunlight.
- With cement, store in a shaded and cool place
2. Mix thoroughly by first stirring, and use after mixing sufficiently with a drill mixer for the second time after 5 minutes.
- This is called aging, and it applies to all products that use cement agitation.
3. When stirring with cement, do not increase the cement ratio excessively.
- Excessive use of cement may cause various problems (adhesion, strength, curing time, etc.)
4. Use clean tap water and do not mix with groundwater or other foreign substances.
- It may not harden well at the time and workability may be good, but it may affect adhesion or strength in the future. Example: coffee mix, sugar, etc.
| Construction method
■ Basic conditions
When working, the base surface must be dry and free from contaminants such as dust, oil, cement lumps, and clean.
(1) Concrete surface (pH 7~9)
The surface must be cured for at least one month after pouring, and if the foam separator and curing material are on it, it must be thoroughly cleaned with chemicals and the remaining chemicals on the surface must also be removed.
In addition, air bubbles on the concrete surface are filled through putty work, and the protruding part is removed through sanding, etc.
(2) other surfaces
Remove dust, dirt, mold, etc. and apply after reviewing whether there is a problem with adhesion.
(3) Primer work
Primer should be applied immediately to the base surface to be bonded and the surface to be finished with to increase adhesion.
■ product mix
Weigh baro mortar and Portland cement (KS L 5201) at a weight ratio of 1:1 and mix with an electric mixer (RPM: 450~500RPM).
No foreign substances should be added at this time.
Baro mortar is a product used for bonding and impregnating construction, and the mixed product must be used within 1 hour, and in case of watering due to working conditions
It is used by adding a small amount of tap water.
■ Insulation construction
(1) Notched adhesive method
Using a clean, undamaged iron trowel (stained steel material), apply evenly to the insulation with a thickness of about 10 mm on the surface of the insulation with a certain thickness.
It is attached by pressing it to the base surface.
(2) Ribbon & Deb bonding method
Put the mixed product on the edge (at least 50mm in width) and attach it after dropping rice cakes (at least 100*100mm) in at least 6 places.
(3) When working with mesh impregnation
Apply a certain thickness (more than 1.6mm) of mortar mixed with cement on the attached base surface (insulation material, etc.) and then immediately impregnate the mesh.
If impregnating by directly adding mesh to the substrate, the adhesion may be reduced and defects may occur. Be sure to apply the mixed product to the substrate.
Mesh impregnation work is required.
| Technic article
C.E.O : Yoon Wanjoong Business Lisense : 136-81-25371
Mail order report number : 2018-경기김포-0617호 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Seoul Ofiice | B-1806, Woorim Bluenine, Yangcheon-ro 583,Gangseo-gu, Seoul
TEL. +82-2-2695-8533 FAX. +82-2-2695-8543
Factory | Daeseomyeong-ro 65-1, Tongjin-eup, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
TEL. +82-31-983-4188 FAX. +82-31-983-4186
Factory | 117, Biseokdong-ro 27beon-gil, Wolgot-myeon, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
TEL. +82-31-991-3424 FAX. +82-31-983-3324
COPYRIGHT (C) 2021 BAROCO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED