- MULTI-COLOR PAINT
- BARO COAT
- BARO STONE
The World Best Quality
As a water-soluble finishing material using special synthetic resin, it is delicate and
It can express the texture of natural marble and granite in various patterns and colors.
It is a finishing material for building interior and exterior colorful patterns.
The combination of different colors creates a variety of unique shapes.
It has the advantage of expressing the stone texture and has excellent weather resistance, alkali resistance, water resistance, and crack resistance.
It is an eco-friendly building finishing material.
COLOR & TEXTURE GUIDE
Color: custom color
Medium - 25kg/PL Topcoat - 18L/PL
Medium - Spray 0.8~1 kg/㎡
Top coat - 0.6 ~ 0.8 L/㎡
Concrete side, cement mortar side, gypsum board, plywood, PC board, ALC board, CRC board, etc. For interior and exterior wall finishing materials for all buildings and for remodeling existing buildings
| Main Features
Special synthetic resin is used and it is a finishing material for interior and exterior spraying that can express the texture of natural marble and granite in various patterns and colors.
It is a product that can express various and unique shapes of stone texture due to the combination of different colors.
1. The base surface to be installed must be a wall, and it must not be installed on a base surface such as a horizontal surface other than a wall.
2. During construction and drying, the ambient temperature and wall temperature should be 5~35˚C, and the humidity in the air should be 80% or less.
3. Check the weather conditions before and after work so that the product is not exposed to rain, etc.
4. If it is judged that there is an abnormality during the work, the work shall be stopped and the cause shall be corrected before construction.
5. The construction company must be a company that has received sufficient training from Baroco Korea Co., Ltd. and must fully understand the precautions.
6. Do not add any substances other than designated tap water.
7. Before work, check if the production date (LOT) is the same, and if there is no difference, compare the color of the product and work if there is no problem.
8. After finishing the finishing work, the work surface must be protected from damage due to weather conditions such as rain and snow and other causes such as impact for at least 48 hours.
※ This product is a water-soluble product supplied based on Baroco Korea's proprietary technology and quality control system.
We are not responsible for product defects due to negligence in construction or non-compliance with specified specifications.
※ The above data was produced based on the knowledge obtained through long-term experimental KNOW-HOW and field activities of Baroco Korea, but it is subject to change without notice due to continuous quality improvement. Also, it may change depending on the site conditions, climatic conditions, and coating method during painting, so please review it thoroughly before using.
| Construction method
Undercoating: Apply color primer at least once on the dried and cleaned base surface using a roller, etc.
Intermediate work: After confirming that the undercoating surface is dry, use a stone gun to make the entrance of the stone gun perpendicular to the base surface, and evenly spray the middle coat of Nextstone to a certain thickness.
Topcoating: After drying the intermediate working surface, spray the Nexttone topcoat using a pressure gun.
By applying strong pressure when working, it covers the base surface.
The texture can be expressed more easily by spraying by lowering the pressure after spraying and putting the particles on top of it.
During the finishing work, continuous work must be done, and even if the work is stopped due to circumstances, the construction must be completed on the working surface.
When spraying Nexttone, spray it in 2~3 times as it may drip if you spray a lot at once.
| Technic article
C.E.O : Yoon Wanjoong Business Lisense : 136-81-25371
Mail order report number : 2018-경기김포-0617호 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Seoul Ofiice | B-1806, Woorim Bluenine, Yangcheon-ro 583,Gangseo-gu, Seoul
TEL. +82-2-2695-8533 FAX. +82-2-2695-8543
Factory | Daeseomyeong-ro 65-1, Tongjin-eup, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
TEL. +82-31-983-4188 FAX. +82-31-983-4186
Factory | 117, Biseokdong-ro 27beon-gil, Wolgot-myeon, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
TEL. +82-31-991-3424 FAX. +82-31-983-3324
COPYRIGHT (C) 2021 BAROCO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED