The World Best Quality
It is the most commonly used finishing paint among domestic exterior wall insulation system (E.I.F.S) finishing paints.
It is a plastering finishing paint mainly made of high-quality acrylic polymer, natural silica sand and colored silica sand.
In particular, colored silica sand is directly colored at high temperature with water-soluble pigments by our company.
It is a high-quality plastering finish with almost no discoloration, discoloration and yellowing.
COLOR & TEXTURE GUIDE
Color: custom color
Packing unit: 25kg/PL
Standard requirement: 4.5 ~ 5.5kg/m²²
For finishing exterior wall insulation method applied to various buildings such as small and medium-sized houses, officetels, and public buildings
| Main Features
It is the most commonly used finishing paint among domestic exterior wall insulation system (EIFS) finishing paints. It consists of high-grade acrylic polymer, natural silica sand, and colored silica sand. It is a high-quality plastering finish with almost no yellowing.
1. The base surface to be installed must be a wall, and it must not be installed on a
base surface such as a horizontal surface other than a wall.
2. During construction and drying, the ambient temperature and wall temperature
should be 5 ~ 35˚C, and the humidity in the air should be 80% or less.
3. Check the weather conditions before and after work so that the product is not exposed to rain, etc.
4. If it is judged that there is an abnormality during the work, the work shall be stopped and the cause shall be corrected before construction.
5. The construction company must be a company that has received sufficient training from Baroco Korea Co., Ltd. and must fully understand the precautions.
6. Do not add any substances other than designated tap water.
7. Before work, check if the production date (LOT) is the same, and if there is no difference, compare the color of the product and work if there is no problem.
8. After finishing the finishing work, the work surface must be protected from damage due to weather conditions such as rain and snow and other causes such as impact for at least 48 hours.
※ This product is a water-soluble product supplied based on Baroco Korea's proprietary technology and quality control system, and we are not responsible for any defects in the product due to storage in winter, mixed use with other products, negligence in construction, or non-compliance with specified specifications.
※ The above data was produced based on the knowledge obtained through long-term experimental KNOW-HOW and field activities of Baroco Korea, but it is subject to change without notice due to continuous quality improvement. Also, it may change depending on the site conditions, climatic conditions, and coating method during painting, so please review it thoroughly before using.
| Construction method
Plastering: Using a clean, undamaged iron trowel (stainless steel), spread evenly with a certain thickness (1.2mm ~ 1.5mm).
After finishing the finishing work, remove the mesh cover and the PVC mesh joint cover before it is completely dry.
During the finishing work, continuous work must be done, and even if the work is stopped due to circumstances, the construction must be completed on the working surface.
C.E.O : Yoon Wanjoong Business Lisense : 136-81-25371
Mail order report number : 2018-경기김포-0617호 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Seoul Ofiice | B-1806, Woorim Bluenine, Yangcheon-ro 583,Gangseo-gu, Seoul
TEL. +82-2-2695-8533 FAX. +82-2-2695-8543
Factory | Daeseomyeong-ro 65-1, Tongjin-eup, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
TEL. +82-31-983-4188 FAX. +82-31-983-4186
Factory | 117, Biseokdong-ro 27beon-gil, Wolgot-myeon, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
TEL. +82-31-991-3424 FAX. +82-31-983-3324
COPYRIGHT (C) 2021 BAROCO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED